PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Washing Wednesday - Kristine's Shower

Kristine's Shower

Do you like bath and body products that are unique and make you feel totally pampered?  If so then you need to check out the products made by Kristine's Shower.  Mommy in GA and mommy in PA each received one of the Sample Stackers for use in our review. 

Our samplers each contained the following:
1. Bathbomb
2. Body Sorbet (Lick Me All Over scent)
3. Aloe Vera Whip 
4. 100% Soap
5. Body Frosting (Peach Fuzz scent)
...Our apologies for not having all of the scents listed...
But here is what we thought of the products...

Mommy in GA says: We both got the same products and I remember opening mine and being excited about the smells alone!!!

The body frosting was my favorite!! To use this in the winter and have your soft skin feel softer or your rough skin feel smoother!!

The Body Sorbet was a nice way to follow the body scrub to reinforce your moisture and I really like the way it smelled!

The 100% soap was a nice change from your regular run of the mill soap and it smells way better too.

I have not tried the BathBomb because I do not usually take the time to soak in the tub (you know 4 kids+ a dog+ housework= not a whole lot of time to soak in the tub!)  However to the great reviews my aunt's little boy has given (lol) I definitely intend to soon.



Mommy in PA says:  As soon as I opened my package from Kristine's Shower I knew it was going to be heavenly.  I could smell the Bathbomb and it instantly became my favorite product in the whole sampler.  I just LOVE the scent!  My 7 year old son ended up stealing it from me though and liked it so much that he actually wanted to save some of the water...which he did in a bubble bath bottle.  He loved how it smelled and thought that it turning the water blue was really cool. 

The Body Sorbet worked really well at softening my skin but I didn't stick to using it as much as I normally would because I really did not like the scent.  Now if I would have had that in the same scent as the bathbomb I would have wore it all the time.

The Aloe Vera Whip was very cooling, you are actually supposed to use it if you get sun burnt but I used it as a regular lotion and I loved it!

100% Soap was my second favorite product.  I loved the scent and I love how it made my skin feel.  It didn't make my skin too dry or too oily it was just right. 

The Body Frosting didn't last long at all.  My daughter and I used it all up within a week.  The scent was wonderful and it left my skin super smooth. 

To find our more about Kristine's Shower products or order some of your very own you can check out their website.

Disclaimer:  We received the above products for free in exchange for our review but all opinions remain our own.

No comments: