PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bic Soleil Glow

disclaimer:  I received the product below for free from Bzzagent.com in agreement that I would share my opinions of the product with my friends/family/and followers.  All opinions remain my own.
 
Bic Soleil Glow
 
 
 
Mommy in PA:  I typically don't care what kind of razor I use be it disposable or a system.  Though I do notice that I get quite a few more uses out of the system ones than the disposables but typically I don't like to spend a lot on razors. 
 
  Bic has found the perfect solution for my problem.  The Bic Soleil Glow razors perform just as well as my favorite system razor but at a closer cost to disposables. 
 
  I really thought I'd be throwing these away after a couple of uses but was happy to find that these lasted a lot longer than my normal disposables.  I used the same one for three weeks : ) 
 

 
 
  The handle on this razor is amazing.  I love the grips!!!  And as you can see from my other pictures the Bic Soleil Glow has 3 blades (closer shave...yay!).  The head also contains lubricating strips of vitamin E and Aloe which left my legs feeling super soft (who needs lotion?!?!). 
 
  The only thing I didn't care for with the Bic Soleil razors was the fact that the cover that goes over the head is a pain to get off but if you keep your fingers on the top and bottom when pulling you shouldn't end up slicing yourself...still kinda scary though. 
 
  All in all I loved these razors!  They left my legs feeling so soft and smooth and non-irritated that I don't think I will be able to go back to my old brand.  Thanks Bic for understanding what us ladies really want in a razor : )

No comments: