PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Cave Tools

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Cave Tools

  Recently we each got the chance to choose and review a Cooking/BBQ tool from Cave Tools.  Mommy in GA received the BBQ Tools Set and Mommy in PA received the Digital Cooking Thermometer.



  Mommy in GA: This was awesome!!!  We grill out a lot and I love getting new utensils!!!  They are silver which is always appealing to the eye!!  I got the spatula, The fork and tongs which makes grilling easier!!!  You can use your fork or tongs for your chicken or pork chops (you know your thicker meats)  I LOVE the spatula for Burgers and Dogs.....these are the most common grill meats at my house :)





  Mommy in PA:  This is way better than the standard cooking thermometer that I have had for years.  I love how easy it is to read and how quickly it adjusts.  This thermometer has a lot of nifty features, my favorite being the cool little tube shaped case that it slides into when you need a free hand.  Just put the thermometer in the case and hook it in your pocket.  Another great feature is the fact that it is waterproof/shatterproof.  I can guarantee that the standard thermometer I have now is neither.  It actually will get fogged up if I hold it over the stove/grill for very long.  





  I also like the automatic off feature, it will actually turn itself off after 10 minutes.  This came in really handy for me recently when my fridge was on the fritz.  I got up the one morning and went to get a drink and realized that it didn't feel very cold.  Well thanks to the Quick Read Thermometer I was able to tell that my fridge was not keeping things as cold as it should.  I was able to continue checking the thermometer throughout the day.  I even used it in the new one to make sure that the temperature was cold enough to begin placing our food in.  This may not be its intended use but it sure helped me out : )


  To purchase your own set of BBQ Tools head over here.  Use discount code VLOMCLTN to recieve 20% off your purchase.  


  To purchase your own Digital Cooking Thermometer head over here.  Use discount code ONCTPYKL to receive 20% off your purchase.  
 

No comments: