PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Maybe Monday

 Products we just can't live without....

 So mommy in GA and I (mommy in PA) decided it would be interesting if we started posting some of our all time favorite products we have around our homes.  This week we will be discussing small kitchen appliances. 
  Mommy in PA says:  I just love, love, love my Presto electric griddle.  This is one of the handiest kitchen appliances ever invented.  I love how I can make 8 grilled cheese sandwiches at one time.  I also love how it only takes a couple of minutes to heat up and has a wonderful non-stick surface.  It is so easy to clean.  We usually end up using it atleast two times a week.  Another thing I noticed is that once I started using the Presto electric skillet I haven't burnt a single pancake or grilled cheese sandwich. 


  Mommy in GA says: I agree with mommy in pa as far as the grilled cheese and pancakes!!  I also love the way the bacon cooks so easily and you also have a quick and easy cleanup with your non stick and your grease catcher!! My family of 6 gets a lot of use out of our griddle,  we love it!!

  Mommy in PA says:  The other small kitchen appliance I can't live without is my Rival crock pot.  It took me many, many years to invest in one and now I just don't know how I went without it for so long.  I love how to can prepare a whole meal with so little effort.  Just throw your meat and veggies in and a few hours later you have a delicious dinner.  I also like how for our smaller size family we can use it for holidays meats like a half of a ham or a turkey breast without having to heat up my house with the oven. 


  Mommy in GA says:Unlike mommy in pa i can not do a holiday meal for myfamily of 6 :( kinda jealous there....Our house always gets super hot in the holiday seasons!  As far as my crockpot, i also invested in the rival crockpot, I cook anything from a roast and the trimmings to pulled bbq pork.......and anything in between , some chili or even porkchops....my crockpot is a very much loved and frequently used appliance in my household!!

No comments: