PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Storytime Sunday

Hugs and Kisses

this book is titled Hugs and Kisses, A Michael Neugebauer book

Mommy in Ga says: This is a very sweet book about a puppy who gets up before his parents and sisters, The puppy goes searching through the surrounding area to all the other animals searching for something.........He is searching for who out of all the animals give the very best kisses!  The puppy goes all around to come home and find that his mommy was very worried about where he had been all that time and she kissed him, he discovered it had been his mommies kisses had been the very best the whole time!!  The illustration was great and the book was long enough to get the story across but not too long that my kiddos got bored, here are the kids' reviews:

My 9 year old daughter:  " I though everything was good, except that the puppy wandered off  and nobody knew where he was, other than that i liked the story."

My 7 year old daughter:  "I didn't really like the book, I thought it was strange the puppy was going around letting all those animals kiss him.  That is gross." 

My 6 year old dughter: "I liked everything except when the ducks kissed him, that was weird!!!"

My 3 year old son:  Well he didn't say much about it but he did sit through the whoe thig and really liked the pictures.

Overall i think my kids enjoyed it and so did i, I think the morale of the story is, the best love you can find comes from your family at home!!!!
Disclaimer: I purchased this book myself andreeivedno compensation for review.  All opinions are my own and my childrens!!


No comments: