PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wind Down Weekend

  This weekend we will be focusing on relaxing.  One of the best gifts you can give your man for Father's Day is YOU being in a great mood.  And what better way to get into a great mood then being surrounded by great scents. 

  Mommy in PA says:   I recently got a chance to sample a handful of products from Senteur Exotics and have been very happy to test and retest all of them.  My family also helped me evaluate the products so I'll be putting in their opinions also. 
 
  We'll start with their line of candles.  All of their candles are hand poured and all of the container candles are made from natural kosher soy wax and natural oil blends.   I received samples of "Thunderstorm" and " Botanical Garden".  The "Thunderstorm" candle was our favorite product out of all the products we tried.  With everyone totally loving it except for my husband.  "Botanical Garden" was a hit with everyone except me, it just smelled too much like pineapple for my liking.  Both candles performed well and I could definitely see myself lighting them in the evenings while settling down with a good book.  The candles are very easy on the budget too.  4 oz. tins are $5, 7 oz. jars are $10 and the 14 oz. jars are $15. 


The next product I would like to discuss is the Body Scrubs.  I received a sample of "Orange A Peel" and one of "Honey Almond Kiss".  These were so much nicer smelling and rinsed off so much better than the brands I've tried in the past.  I also liked how the "Orange A Peel" one had actual orange seeds inside.  It really gave it the exotic touch.  The only one of us who didn't like the "Orange A Peel" one was my 14 year old daughter.  The only one who didn't like the "Honey Almond Kiss" was me.  I guess I'm just not a big fan of almond scent.  The body scrubs come in six different scents and are $10 for an 8 oz. jar. 

The next product that I received samples of was the Body Lotion.  Let me tell you, these lotions are divine.  I love how quickly they absorb into the skin and made it feel instantly softer.  We got to try "Mango Tango", "Eucalyptus Spearmint", and "Honey Almond Kiss".  Everyone loved the "Mango Tango", it just smells so good.  We all liked the "Eucalyptus Spearmint" except for my husband.  It's just a really nice, light mint scent which has this addictive property where you sniff it and then just have to sniff it again.  Now the "Honey Almond Kiss" everyone like but me...again ( I just can't get myself to like the almond smell....).  Lotions are $13.50 for 8 oz. bottle.


  Now last but certainly not least is the Body Wash.  We received samples of "OOH La Lavender", "Bergamot Grapefruit", and "Orange A Peel".  I made a huge mistake with letting my 7 year old son be the first to try out the body wash.  He used almost half of our one samples because he liked it so much.  I couldn't get over how much suds it produced.  I had always been one to assume that organic/natural products wouldn't produce as much suds as store bought stuff...boy was I wrong.  I loved the lather and the body wash seemed to have a very soothing feel to it.  We all liked the "OOH La Lavender" Not so much for the "Bergamot Grapefruit" or the "Orange A Peel".  There is another thing I really like about the body washes,  when you go to the site they also have soap with the cool looking seeds and stuff in them, very exotic.  Body washes are $13.50 for an 8 oz. bottle and the soaps are $5 for a 5 oz. bar. 

  Senteur Exotics are made from natural/organic ingredients so you know you are getting great quality products that are good for you and good for the planet. Not to mention the scents are spectacular.  Be sure to head over to the Senteur Exotics website and sign up for their email list for your special free gift offer. 

Disclaimer:  I received the products above for free but all opinions are my own. 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of these scents sound Amazing!

Shala Graham said...

I'll have to try the body washes. I wonder if they would be good for bubble baths since they create so many suds!