PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Washing Wednesday.....with Purex!!!!


Purex Let's Be Honest Challenge


The Let's Be Honest contest is starting today!!!!  I would like to start by telling yall that my favorite video is honest moment #4 The Hamper.  While i relate to many of these videos and it was very hard to choose just one, that was it!!
 If you go here to choose your favorite Purex videos 3 of you will then have the chance to 1 coupon for 1 free bottle of Purex!!! How great is that??!!  All you have to do is pick your favorite video.....leave a comment here for me...........like share or re tweet your fave!!!!!  Not asking much for  a free bottle of detergent!!!!!
To view these videos You can go to :
OR
http://www.youtube.com/user/purexlaundry/videos

Contest ends on July 18 at midnight.

disclaimer: Purex insiders have given me information and the 3 coupons to giveaway but all opinions are my own


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the mystery stain video.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the lost money video. I love finding money in the wash!