PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Storytime Sunday


Mommy in PA says:
We talked about book series a couple of weeks ago so I just wanted to add a little more to that topic.

I am lucky to have a mom who held on to a lot of the books I had as a child.  When my daughter started reading I was able to pass my books along to her.  Now my son has all of my old elementary aged books and my daughter has all of my more teenage aged books.  A series that we all love is the "If You Give..." series. 

I got "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" when I was in elementary school.  When my seven year old started to bring book order forms home back when he was in kindergarten I started to notice a lot of "If You Give..." books so we started to add to our collection.  These are very affordable books and when my son gets tired of them I will put them away and save them for his children, maybe they can add to the collection too.

Disclaimer:  I received nothing in exchange for this review, all opinions are my own.




No comments: