PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spooktacular Week - Day 2

Sun Cups by Seth Ellis Chocolatier

So we are pretty sure that almost everyone we know knows someone who suffers from a peanut or other nut allergy these days.  This is something we really need to consider when purchasing products for our children to hand out at school or for us to hand out to trick-or-treaters.  That is where Sun Cups by Seth Ellis Chocolatier come in very handy. 



These chocolate cups are nut free, gluten free, and organic.  They come in four varieties (Milk Chocolate Sunflower Butter, Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter, Dark Chocolate with mint, and Milk Chocolate with Caramel. 

Mommy in GA and Mommy in PA were lucky enough to get to sample every flavor and here is what we thought of them:

Mommy in GA: OK so I got to try these with my four little ones and if your kids' are anything like mine, everything chocolate goes!!!!

We got to try the caramel milk chocolate: The kids' and I absolutely love this one!!! It was delicious!!

Milk chocolate sunflower butter:  The kids' thought this one was good ( I did not get any of that one lol)

Dark chocolate sunflower butter: This one was not a family favorite but, we are not huge fans of dark chocolate so it wasn't the candy!!

Dark chocolate with mint: This one was actually my 9 year olds favorite BUT she is a mint lover and also said it would have been better if it wasn't dark chocolate (but, again not lovers' of the dark chocolate!!)


Mommy in PA:  I tried them along with my 14 year old daughter and 7 year old son.  The first ones we tried were the caramel.  My daughter thought they were just OK but my son and I both thought these were very delicious.  The next ones we tried were the mint.  I was the only one who actually liked these but my son despises mint in any form, he doesn't even use mint toothpaste.  Next we tried the milk chocolate sunflower butter ones.  These were a huge hit with my daughter.  I initially thought it was gross but after I chewed it up I realized it was quite tasty.  My son thought it wasn't very good.  Last we tried the dark chocolate sunflower butter.  We got surprising results from this one...my son loved them and my daughter and I didn't.  All and all I was very pleased with the outcome as everyone found at least one flavor they liked which is one step closer to healthier snacking.

To find out more about Sun Cups you can check out their site here.  Also be sure to check out the awesome deal on the sampler (comes with one of each flavor) for $1.99 and it also comes with a discount coupon!

Disclaimer:  We received the above items for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

No comments: