PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Maybe Monday (Product Review)



disclaimer:  I did receive these shoes in compensation for a review posted on our blog however ALL opinions are my own (along with what the kids' thought!!!)






The sparkle makes this a great week to do the Lelli Kelly review, due to the Easter holiday coming up!!

I would like to start with the fact that I pulled up http://www.lellikelly.it/us/home/57/  and showed the girls' all of the shoes and lets' just say these three girls' were in their element!!!
Once the shoes arrived we opened the box and as you can see in the picture below, they are not boring at all, I wish I would have had my camera to catch the excitement that flew across all of their faces!

The pair pictured above is for my 8 year old, she loves them so much she actually wears them all the time!!!  She loves all the colors which makes them much easier to match to an outfit!! 
She told me they are very comfortable and as you can see they are very easy for the kids' to put on themselves, that goes for all ages!!!
This middle pair was to be for my 10 year old, but, unfortunately her feet must have grown and they did not fit but she loved the glitter and thought the butterflies were awesome!!  I did not report this to the company as it was a free product but, the contact I had with the customer service, they would fix your problem as quickly and friendly as possible, if reported!
This last pair was for my youngest daughter and again the bright colors and beads were what caught her eye, she also LOVES her Lelli Kelly shoes!!!  She wears them as often as possible and came home and told me they are even approved to wear for the days they have P.E lol!

All said and done: This is a great sturdy and appealing product.  They are comfortable to wear and the kids' love the glitter and beads!
When dealing with customer service everything went smooth and they were very friendly (which I find also makes you enjoy the product better also!!)

Below is a video of some of the Lelli Kelly products!






No comments: