PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Easter Grass Tips
 
 
  Do you happen to have some scraps of construction paper laying around your house?  Well I did so I decided to put it to some good use...homemade Easter grass.  Simply run it through a paper shredder and toss around to get the colors blended and there ya go!  I was quite impressed at how it turned out...my teenage daughter now thinks I am very strange...lol!
 
  Do you always end up with a lot of Easter grass left and don't like to store it from year to year...try using it as packaging material to cushion breakables. 
 
  If you have a cat, be sure to gather up every last piece of the store bought Easter grass because your feline will try to eat it.
 
  Do you have any ideas/tips that have to do with Easter grass?  If so, please feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments: