PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, July 11, 2014

True Stories from a Baby Boomer

Disclaimer:  We received the following book for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
"True Stories from a Baby Boomer"
By:  Stephen B. Satterwhite
 
 
 
  Keeping a promise to his father Stephen Satterwhite gives us a glimpse into his life from as far back as he can remember.
 
  He has experiences ranging from poor class all the way to upper class (so many of us will be able to relate to at least a few of his experiences) and serious and humorous stories to go along with them. 
 
 
  Mommy in PA:  This is a great book for when you only have a few minutes here and there to read.  The chapters are fairly short and many don't even have to be read in any certain order to get the main point.
 
  I found his stories very entertaining.  There is a lot of everyday humor sprinkled amongst the many years of wisdom.
 
  I love the fact that the author didn't censor out some of his most embarrassing moments.  You definitely have to read the story about the ladder and the big nail.  I actually read this one aloud to my husband.  I can't even recall how many times I would wait for a commercial to come on so I could read parts of this book to him, some of the parts are just so funny.  I love the author's writing style.
 
  If you are looking for an inspirational read that is hilarious throughout and happen to enjoy a good auto-biography than this is the book for you : )

 

No comments: