PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Train "Bulletproof Picasso"

disclaimer:  I participated in the Train Bulletproof Picasso album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.
 
Train "Bulletproof Picasso"





  So I'm pretty sure most of you remember songs like "Hey Soul Sister" and "Drops of Jupiter" the second being a big favorite of mine.  Well Train is back with a new album titled "Bulletproof Picasso".  This album features the following 12 tracks:

1. Cadillac, Cadillac
2. Bulletproof Picasso
3. Angel In Blue Jeans
4. Give It All
5. Wonder What You're Doing For The Rest Of Your Life
6. Son Of A Prison Guard
7. Just A Memory
8. I'm Drinkin' Tonight
9. I Will Remember
10. The Bridge
11. Baby, Happy Birthday
12. Don't Grow Up So Fast

Number 3, "Angel in Blue Jeans" has already climbed to the top 15 of Triple A and Adult Top 40 Radio in just one month!  You can see the video, featuring Danny Trejo (from Machete and Dusk Til Dawn) below. 






  I (mommy in PA) was lucky enough to receive the full album from One2One Network so that I could share my thoughts of the album with our readers so here are my thoughts:

  I wasn't really surprised when I realized I liked almost every single song on this album, there is only three or four that I would end up skipping on my Ipod : )  There are songs for every mood, some are upbeat and motivational and others are slower and more like love songs (Give it All).  My favorite song on the whole album is "Bulletproof Picasso". 

  I was also impressed at the variety of styles of the music.  Unlike some albums where everything is so similar that it is easy to tell the group by just the music, they really mix it up in this album.  "I Will Remember" sounds like a civil war drummer in the beginning whereas "Son of a Prison Guard" kinda sounds like Indian music at the beginning, others sound like classic piano music, car commercials, etc.  Great variety!!!  Something for everyone : )

Train will be performing live on the QVC Channel Sept. 5th at 5 PM...You won't wanna miss it!

  To preorder Train's new album, "Bulletproof Picasso" you can do so by following the links below to ITunes or Amazon:


#BulletproofPicasso                       #O2O

 

No comments: