PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Get Your FREE Credit Score!

disclaimer:  The link below is my referral link.  You are not under any obligation to click on my link if you don't want to but I would really appreciate it if you did : )
 
Credit Sesame
 
 
 
 Mommy in PA:   Credit Sesame offers its members the ability to view your credit score at any time.  The great thing about it is that it is always Free.  My husband and I have been members since shortly after they started the site and I must say that I have never had any issues with them. 
 
  And it's not just a free credit score.  You can also view your credit reports, see cool charts that tell you how you compare to others on debt to income ratios, you can set it to send you emails if there is something new posted to your credit report, or when companies look at your credit report, and even just to let you know if your credit score drops.  It even has a chart to show you how much home you can afford.
 
  They do also offer some paid features (you never have to do these if you don't want to) but that is how they are able to keep the site running and for all of us to get our free credit scores : )  The credit card finding feature is also handy, it shows you what credit card offers you may qualify for and how much they could save you. 
 
  I personally love this site because it gives me the ability to check my credit score whenever I want and it is always exciting getting on there to see what kind of progress I am making. 
 
Credit Sesame has a referral offer going on right now that you can also take advantage of, just get six of your friends to sign up for their free credit score and Credit Sesame will send you $150 Amazon Gift Card (limited to the first 100)!
 
  If you would like to sign up for Credit Sesame you can do so here. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog, well-constructed, a valuable learning resource… Free credit score, is used by retailers and lenders who extend the credit facilities. The main goal of a person is to get rid of the bad debts or any such poor credit line which may involve in transaction. If you have bad credit rating then the lender can cease from extending any credit facilities. People with good credit score do not face any sort financial shortage.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.