PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

derma e Skin, Hair and Nail Oil

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
derma e Skin, Hair and Nail Oil
 
 
 
 
Multi-purpose products are all the rage.  Who wants a product that does only one thing when you can have something that takes care of a wide range of beauty issues in one small package?!  Well derma e has done just that in their Skin, Hair and Nail Oil.
 
  The Oil is a concentrated, multi-benefit beauty treatment with Organic Argan, Organic Jojoba, and Kukui Oils.  As with all other derma e products this one is also cruelty-free and 100% vegan. 
 
  You can use the oil on your skin to help replenish moisture, on your hair for taming frizz and boosting shine, and on your nails for conditioning. 
 
  Mommy in GA: we have done a lot with derma e poducts and have yet to be dissappointed! This product is the same! I tried it on my hair on the ends (the oil helps with frizziness and if you have ever dyed or bleached your hair before a much needed cut you know the frizz im talking about!)  i put a drop of oil in my hair and the frizz instantly subsided it doesnt even look super oily!
Next i tried my nails.... This was different because it leaves a glaze, i am typing on my phone after re applying and i can see everywhere my hands have been! Might need to clean the screen after this! The bright side being my nails look better!!

Last but not least my skin...... I know you are all probably thinking good god why doesn't mommy in GA just go get a pedicure already!!! But again I used this on my cracked dry heels. I don't know why I won't get a pedicure, it's a luxury and takes time I guess lol. I notice a difference in my heels it seems to help hold the moisture a little better.
It comes in a cute bottle with it's own dropper and it smells different but not stinky different.
 
  Mommy in PA:  Just like Mommy in GA and her dry heels, I tried this oil on my worst problem skin area...my hands.  I love how it instantly helped soothe them and made them feel a lot less tight, dry skin is just so irritating and this was a quick fix.  I also love how it made my nails shiny and it made my cuticles look healthier too. 
 
  I personally did not use this in my hair because my daughter stole it before I had a chance too...LOL.  What she used it for was her face.  During the winter she had some problem areas where her skin got dry and flaky, this helped her quite a bit and she even said she noticed her face wasn't breaking out as much either. 

No comments: