PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fresh Cab

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Fresh Cab

  Most of us have had to deal with a rodent problem from time to time.  But who likes the thought of having to use scary chemicals to get rid of the problem rodents?  Well the company earthkind has the solution.  

  Fresh Cab is a non-toxic, green product made for repelling rodents.  Just place the pouches anywhere you see signs of rodent activity.  Be sure to place one near your dryer vent close to fall as those little buggers are always looking for a nice warm place to get out of the weather. 

Mommy in GA: I am not sure if i had any issues with mice before i tried this product or not,but I can tell you i definitely didn't after i used it!!

I have 4 relatively small children and their safety is the front and center of my concerns.....I was able to sit this out and not worry too much about them getting ahold of it. I stuck one in my laundry room and one outside in my carport (i will be honest and tell you their are enough crawling critters out there and i do NOT need mice too!!) i have not noticed any mice or nesting supplies or even those lovely pellets they like to leave us😃.

Overall i am pretty impressed....... We have enough to worry about without those little buggers moving in!!

Mommy in PA:  Unlike Mommy in GA, I know we have rodent issues from time to time...yuck!  You would think that having cats would totally get rid of the mice but it doesn't.  I have actually watched a mouse steal some of my cat's food before.  

  I was so excited to try out the Fresh Cab because sometimes it just isn't safe to sit a mousetrap or mouse poison where we are having the mouse issues...like near the cat's food.  But with the Fresh Cab I didn't have to worry about it : )  And guess what...no mice since I put it out YAY! 

No comments: