PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Chic Buds

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Chic Buds


  Technology though very helpful is sometimes not the most pretty thing in the world.  Chargers are one of those things.  But fret no more, the folks at Chic Buds have got your covered.  They believe that it is possible to combine functionality with style in their line of ladies chic tech accessories. 
  You can see their full line of products here.  For our review purposes we will be focusing on the Clutchette Power (as that is what we received). 
  The Clutchette Power is basically a phone charger built into a stylish clutch.  The clutch contains a USB cord for charging your phone or other USB device.  The clutch also has its own charging cord built in so that you can charge up the enclosed battery pack using any USB charging port like the ones on your computer. 
  Mommy in GA and mommy in PA each received a Clutchette for use in our review and here are our thoughts:

  Mommy in GA:  I was excited that it came when it did!!  I got it the week before I went to a wedding!!! I NEVER remember to charge my phone or I use it so much that it never has a charge :(

I got the clutchette and was able to charge it before we left so I used it after we arrived to charge it and then I recharged the clutchette so that I could recharged my phone for more pics!!

I was able to fit my phone, debit card, cigarettes and lighter in it!! It was a tight squeeze but it all fit and the bag looked pretty chic with my dress too :)


the USB charging cord fits neatly inside when not in use.
  
  Mommy in PA:  My daughter practically ripped this out of my hands once she knew what it was.  She doesn't have a cell phone to charge but she does have an MP3 player that she carries with her to school everyday and it dies on her quite frequently.
  We initially tested out the Clutchette Power at a vendor event we were going to.  We knew we were going to be there for about 8 hours so figured this would be a great test.  My daughter took her MP3 player and I took my cell phone.  Both devices did not have a full charge when we left the house.  We did however charge up the Clutchette. 
  Charging the Clutchette is super easy.  You just hook it up to a USB port on your computer or use one of those wall outlet USB chargers and you are good to go in a few minutes.  It also has battery indicator lights to let you know how much charge your clutch has left...how cool! 
  Well at the event we ended up having to charge both devices and it worked great.  My daughter now carries this to school with her for those times when she forgets to charge her MP3 player.  Cute and functional : )

Through Dec. 31, 2014 Chic Buds will be donating 20% of its website sales to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which aims to empower, educate, and collaborate with people and projects to positively impact the planet and its creatures.   What a great Christmas gift this would be for the recipient and the planet : )

No comments: