PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

True Natural

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

true natural

  Are you tired of searching all over the internet to find organic/vegan/all-natural makeup and beauty products?  Well search no more.  true natural brings you all of these things in one place.  They carry three lines of products true natural, benecos, and lavera

  true natural was kind enough to send us a sampling of products from the true natural and benecos lines and here are our thoughts:



Gluten-Free, Vegan, 100% All Natural Ingredients, even tan in 3-4 hours, moisturizing, long lasting color, cruelty free, does not contain a sunscreen, vanilla mandarin scent, and 100% biodegradable.

Mommy in GA: This is absolutely a favorite!!!  I have been looking for a self tanner minus the orange for a long time and finally found it :) Sometimes you need a base tan to get the real thing and this will help a lot.  You apply it, let it dry and about 2 hours later you have your tan!!! I love it, but be sure to go easy on the application in those dry areas or you will be orange in those places..... You know the ones, the knees, elbows and heels especially!!!

Mommy in PA:  Finally a fake tan without the orange!!!  My daughter is in love with this stuff, she puts it on all of the time.  She has had a couple of issues where it left her looking kinda dirty instead of tan but she just takes a washcloth and scrubs a little bit to even it out...no biggie : )  We just can't get over how natural it looks. 



100% Natural Ingredients, cruelty free, does not contain a sunscreen, gradual self-tanner/moisturizer designed for sensitive/dehydrated skin, 100% biodegradable, gluten free, and vegan. 

Mommy in GA: This product is nice for when you just need a little color on your face and nowhere else.  It is a moisturizer as well it leaves my face a little oily but I think it is because I already have a slightly oily base naturally.  When using both products together you get a nice all around natural looking tan....LOVE the products together :)

Mommy in PA:  Again, my daughter loves this product too.  She is a huge fan of true natural now.  The only thing she didn't really like about this product was that it didn't last as long as the body self tanner so she had to apply it more often.  She also mentioned that this left her face pretty oily.




Cruelty free, Gluten-free, BDIH seal certified natural, and slight shimmer.

Mommy in GA:I am not a huge blush person, I just never have been but, I did use it as an eyeshadow to celebrate the pink out days we celebrate at work :)  It goes on very easy and is also easy to remove (sometimes with blush it is hard to remove!!)

Mommy in PA:  I just think that this is the perfect color palette for a blush/bronzer.  This is my kind of blush, it gives you a nice, natural look.



BDIH seal certified natural, Cruelty free, Gluten-free, moisturizing, and reduces redness and irritation.

Mommy in GA: I actually like the bb cream, which is surprising even to me that I m saying it!!  I normally don't like the bb creams because they always leave my skin feeling oily because of the moisturizer but this one is foundation based and I LOVE that!!!!!  The only thing I don't like is that the color is a tad bit too light, but as long as you match your color right you will LOVE it too!!!

Mommy in PA:  I love this stuff!  A little thicker than I expected but once applied and rubbed in you can barely tell you have it on.  I love how it ends up having a powder finish, the other BB/CC creams I have tried all leave my face feeling and looking oily, not with this product.  This is something I would actually wear on a regular basis and I am not a huge fan of foundation type products, I tend to stick to powders.  And the shade they sent me was perfect, that never happens  LOL! 


  true natural sent us a discount code for our readers.  Just use code Lavera2014 at checkout to receive 10% off all regular price products.  And the best thing about it is that the code is good through December 31, 2014 which means a great deal for some Christmas gifts : )

No comments: