PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Electric Energy and More Drinks

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Electric Energy and More Drinks


 
  Most energy drinks just give you, well, energy.  Not so with the Electric Energy and More Drinks.  They give you energy, plus the added power of T-MAX (a blend of specially chosen herbs that are known to enhance "in the heat of the moment" readiness. 
 
  I just want to take a minute and let ya'll know that we did not actually request to try these.  We had requested to try something else from the same PR company and they must have gotten it mixed up.  But we are all about trying new things so...
 
  Mommy in GA: This was a total surprise, as we mentioned above!!!  I only knew what they were because mommy in pa called me o fill me in, luckily I hadn't already tried them!!

We tried them and didn't notice a difference either but, I do have 4 kids' lmao!!  Energy drinks usually make me a little jittery so I was impressed that that side effect was skipped!! They didn't taste too bad either :)

 
 
  Mommy in PA:  Ok, I will admit that I had no idea these were anything other than energy drinks at first.  I can't believe that the can colors didn't make me realize it sooner LOL.  I actually asked my husband which one he would like to try LOL.  Thank goodness he chose the blue : )  He drank the blue one and I drank the pink one and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference at all.  The drinks tasted pretty good though I will admit it seemed kinda like one of those alcoholic beverages where you first take a small sip and you're like...oh, I don't think I like this, but then you take a couple more just to make sure and end up drinking the whole thing.  But yeah, no difference in energy or "other" areas. 

No comments: