PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Keep Buzzin' Body Products

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Keep Buzzin' Body Products
  Want the perfect gift for that eco-friendly teen or woman on your holiday shopping list?  Well here's an idea for you...Keep Buzzin' Body Products
  Keep Buzzin' Body Products produces 100% natural hand and foot creams.  The products contain no petrolatum, no lanolin, no phythalates, no sodium laureth or lauryl sulfates, no oxy benzone, no carmine, and no added colors.  The products are not tested on animals, the jars are 100% recycled and made in the USA, and even the shrink sleeves are compostable because they are made from corn. 
  The lotions are made from butters of cocoa, mango, cupuacu, and shea and contain essential oils that are certified 100 %  pure, natural, unadulterated and solvent-free.
  Keep Buzzin' Body Products come in the following scents:
Cherry-Almond
Tangerine
Fresh Lemon
True Lavender
Peppermint
Spearmint
and Fragrance-Free
  Keep Buzzin' was kind enough to send us samples of all the varieties (minus the fragrance-free) which is fine with us since you all know how much we love scents, and here are our thoughts:
  Mommy in GA: These are a personal favorite!!!  I LOVE all of the scents that we got but, the one I did NOT want to share was the speriment foot cream!! I work on my feet in the lunchroom every day and my guilty pleasure was coming home and pampering my feet with the foot cream!!

I did however take the lavender and cherry almond into work and let the ladies' try them out :)  Being in the lunchroom we are constantly washing our hands and the dishes so we are all always looking for a great hand lotion to keep from dring out our skin!!

The Ladies' LOVED the lotions and so do I !!!  my favorite is the cherry almond some of the ladies liked the lavender but to me it was a little stronger scent wise.

I should have started here but, I didn't!! I had some friends' over the dy  I received my keep buzzin products and my one friend LOVED the tangerine so much that I let her take it home with her! The scent was good but I had already fallen in love with the cherry almond!  
  Mommy in PA:  Do you think it is possible to become addicted to a hand cream?!?!  I'm really starting to wonder since I tried their Cherry-Almond hand cream.  I was literally taking the stuff with me everywhere and shoving it in people's faces telling them they just had to smell it.  I think out of everyone who smelled it I had one person who didn't care for it and it was a guy, so go figure LOL. 
  The hand and foot creams are nice and thick but not too thick (it absorbs very well, no oilyness) which is perfect for this time of year.  My hands and feet dry out a lot in the winter but I won't have to worry about that now : ) 
  The foot creams are nice and cooling which is perfect.  I like to apply mine right before I go to sleep so that my feet can get nice and soft for the next day. 
  As far as scents go, they are all very nice but I just have a huge fondness for the Cherry-Vanilla : )

No comments: