PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Goody Good Stuff Xmas Trees and Baubles Gummy Sweets

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Goody Good Stuff Xmas Trees and Baubles Gummy Sweets
  So as some of you may recall we got a chance to try Goody Good Stuff shortly after we started blogging and we LOVED them!
  You can actually view our previous post here for more info about the company.  What makes this a unique gift idea?  Well they aren't just any old gummy snack, Goody Good Stuff is fat free, has no artificial colors, no gelatin, gluten free, dairy free, and contains only natural flavors. 
  For Christmas they came out with Xmas Trees and Baubles Gummy Sweets, we each received a sample bucket and here are our thoughts:
  Mommy in GA: I personally did not try these, I am weird about my gummies! My 8 year old daughter says that they are definitely the goody in the  goody good stuff!! She also used the word delicious and said the yellow ones were her favorite!!!
My 5 year old son was not a huge fan, but he is weird like his mom lol!!
We were hoping that these were going to taste more like the original goody good stuff because we had rave reviews about those!!! 
  Mommy in PA:  I have to admit that I personally was a little disappointed when I tried these.  The only ones I liked were the little berry shapes : (  The trees and stars just didn't taste very good to me, maybe if they would have put a light dusting of sugar on them they may have been a little more to my liking.  My daughter also did not care for these.  I do love the cute container they come in though and think they would make a great gift!
  Now on to the good news...my son LOVES all of them : )  He's always asking me if he can have just one more fruit snack. 

No comments: