PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Funky Friday


Today's Funky Friday is Part 3 of our three part series on Klutz. If you happened to miss our part one you can view it by going here.   


  
Today Klutz brings to you:
Fashion Forums
by: April Chorba
You can see some of the stuff included but, there really is a lot!!!!  You get your patterns for all the different styles, glitter, ribbon, glue, tissue paper (for ruffles, let me just say we did not go there!!!) and your paper to use for the actual pattern!!!
This is the back, just to show you a few of your choices to make.
This is my 9 year old and a friend from school making the ball gowns (they are cutting out the patterns.
These are the patterns folded and waiting to be glued together (they work at different paces!!!)
These are the step by step instructions for the ball gown (very easy to follow)
This is the strapless top for the ball gown that i was making and below are the sides i had to glue to it to give it the full top effect

Here are the results of the 3 gowns we did!! It was fun and the girls' really enjoyed themselves!!!  Aside from a little difficulty with the patterns, this is a project that you have to be very precise when gluing and cutting and tracing or the whole thing will be off balance.
When we were done the girls' response was that it was fun and that it was ok about the dresses cause nothing is perfect, but we tried!!!!  They did a really good job with it I think!!!
For my second book this week I had to get my friend Dawn who also has a blog  CHECK IT OUT! DAWN,  help me out!
The other book I got was the Star Wars Folded Flyers also provided by Klutz.
I got dawn to help me out because my kids are 9 years and under ( I honestly don't even think they know what Star Wars is!!!  But, I knew Dawns boys' would love it!!!
Anyway enough rambling!! go CHECK THE REVIEW OUT WITH DAWN!!!!

Disclaimer:  I received the above item for free from Klutz but all opinions remain my own.

No comments: