PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Spa-Time Saturday (Original Sprout)

Original Sprout



So, if you haven't noticed, mommy in GA and mommy in PA are all about trying to find the best and healthiest products for our families.  Which brings us to our Spa-Saturday about Original Sprout.

Original Sprout makes a whole line up of worry free hair products.  In 2003, after the birth of her daughter, Inga Tritt was on a mission to find the perfect product to use in her daughter's hair.  After trying to find one that worked for them with no success...she created her own.

Original Sprout contains no parabens, nanoparticles, formaldehyde, petroleum oils, propylene glycol, dioxanes sulfates, gluten, soy, or dairy.  The products are vegan/vegetarian and biodegradable too!

Mommy in PA received the Natural Shampoo, the Deep Conditioner, the Miracle Detangler, and the Tahitian Hair Oil. 

Mommy in PA says:  I was a little skeptical of the shampoo when I began to apply it.  It is very thick and it doesn't really lather a whole lot.  I was worried that I'd have a hard time rinsing it all out but that went amazingly well.  The conditioner was exactly what I would expect from a top of the line product, nice and thick.  I loved the scent of both products.  And I was totally amazed after my hair dried (see I expected residue from the shampoo or something) it was so soft.

My kiddos also liked the shampoo and conditioner.  My 14 year old daughter has extremely thick hair so I've been letting her use the Miracle Detangler.  She was amazed at how easily her brush went through her damp hair with the detangler in it (and now I won't have to hear ow, ow, ow...all the time). 

My daughter also uses the Tahitian Hair Oil in her hair in the morning before she goes to school.  She says it really helps her flyaways.  We like that it can also be used on dry skin too, we haven't had a chance to try it for that yet but I'm sure we will this winter.

Worry-Free Luxury
Tahitian Family Collection

Mommy in GA received:

above is the conditioner (by the way I LOVE the tubes they come in!!!!) 
"Instantly Smooth and Tangle free"
(not just the conditioner motto it is very true!!!!)
 Here is the shampoo
"Keep your color fresh
For thicker,fuller luxurious Hair"
Tangle and Frizz free
Miracle Detangler
"superior Detangling"
This worked wonders on my girls'! They cry almost every time I brush their hair until, I got to try these products!!!!
Tahitian Hair Oil
"soft strong healthy hair"
This is a really nice product to give your hair that healthy shine that we have so much trouble getting!!!
Mommy in GA says:
We were so excited to receive our box of Original Sprouts Worry Free Luxury Tahitian Family Collection!!!!  The first thing we did was smell it, and I will tell yall what!! It smells SO good! Smells like the beach (not just any frumpy beach either, kinda like what the Bahamas would smell like!!!)

My 7 year old says:  "I really like it but, the conditioner looks like the shampoo and the shampoo looks like the conditioner!" (the colors of the products when you squeeze them out of the tube.)

My 9 year old says:  "I like it" (she is a very talkative one let me tell yall!)

I also love that it is 100% Vegan too!!

Overall we absolutely LOVE all of the products and hope yall will head over to the site and use the 10% discount below!!!!

Original Sprout is offering our readers 10% off their first order by entering code FIRST_ORDER_10-U at checkout  www.originalsprout.com

Disclaimer:  We received the above products for free in exchange for our personal opinions.  These opinions are our own.


No comments: