PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Washing wednesday

DUSTING (BOO!!!!)

If yall are anything like me......you HATE dusting!!! I personally do not buy Nick knacks on purpose due to the fact that i HATE to dust lol!!
But, you do have those necessary pieces of furniture that you do have to dust so I was thinking the other day that I remember hearing about using a dryer sheet to repel the dust!!! I am willing to try anything to get a couple extra days without the dreaded chore!!!
 This is my TV stand before i dusted and that is about 2 weeks worth i guess ( I mighta skipped last week lol)
This is my TV stand after using the dryer sheet!! We will see how long it takes for the dust to come back.  Insider tip though ( I did not do this but, your results might be better!!) I should have used a furniture polish and then used  the dryer sheet and your results will probably be better!!!

I will take pics later this week to keep yall updated!

I was not compensated for this review in any way and all opinions are my own.

No comments: