PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Lowe's Build & Grow

disclaimer:  I received nothing in exchange for this post.  Just letting our readers know about a free activity for the kiddos.
 
Lowe's Build & Grow
 
 
 
Mommy in PA:  So it's that time of the month again...This month my son got to build a cute Flower Delivery Truck just in time for Mother's Day : ) 
 
  For those of you who haven't seen my other posts about Lowe's Build & Grow just type Lowe's into the search box on your left.


 
  Next month there will be two projects.  The first one on Saturday June 14th at 10 AM will be Toothless from the new "How to Train Your Dragon 2" Movie that will be coming to theatres on June 13th.  I'm not sure what the second project next month will be yet but I'm pretty sure the guy at Lowe's told us it would be on June 28th.  Stay tuned for an update : )
 
To preregister your child for either of these events just head over here

No comments: