PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Andre Lorent Inclusive Brush Set

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Andre Lorent Inclusive Brush Set
  If you are looking for a high quality product with a budget friendly price tag then you have to check out the Andre Lorent Inclusive Brush Set.  The set includes an eye shadow brush, angled liner brush, powder/blush brush, lip brush, foundation brush, and a designer case.
  All brushes are cruelty-free and vegan and made with synthetic LuxFiber, which makes them more durable and more hygienic than natural brushes on the market.  This brush set sells for $27.95.
  Mommy in GA: I just want to tell yall know how excited I was about getting these :)  I'm a mom of 4 so I never really spend unnecessary money but love make up and brushes and all that good stuff!

When we got the opportunity to try these out, we jumped at  it!  We received them in the mail actually a few days before my daughters Birthday party :)  All of her friends arrived and we got the brushes out to do makeovers!!

As I mentioned above about pinching pennies...... I actually looked these up online thinking they were going to be ridiculously expensive amount and was REALLY pleasantly surprised!! They are relatively cheap considedring the quality and the quantity you get PLUS you get the adorable case too!!!

Definitely a must have for the Christmas list (or birthday or you just want to splurge on yourself a bit, I could keep going but, I think you get it!!!)
:)
  Mommy in PA:  Ok, I just have to say that I was totally amazed to find out that this brush set sells for under $30 as they are literally the softest makeup brushes I have ever felt.  Also the storage case is absolutely gorgeous and gives you that whole luxury feeling.  Just using these brushes puts me in a better mood : )  I also love that I don't have issues with the bristles falling out all over the place like typically happens with cheaper makeup brushes.  What a great bargain!!!
  My daughter also loves how soft they are, we couldn't believe they weren't made from some kind of animal hair...synthetic...WOW!  Also the handles are wooden which also gives them more of a high end feel.
Also be sure to stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for our review of another Andre Lorent product : )

No comments: