PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Body Fantasies and BOD for men

disclaimer:  We received the following products for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Body Fantasies and BOD for men
  Are you having a tough time deciding what to get somebody for Christmas.  Want to get them a nice fragrance but don't have the money to spend an arm and a leg on it.  Well then Body Fantasies and BOD for men may have just what you are looking for.
  They carry an assortment of designer imposters fragrances and new fragrances inspired by such brands as Victoria's Secret, Aqua di Gio, Calvin Klein, DKNY, and Dolce Gabbana  that will leave your recipient happy and your wallet happy too...both lines fragrances all cost under $10!!!  They also carry body wash, body lotion, and gift sets (just in time for Christmas).  
  Mommy in GA: I enjoyed the womens' fragrences until the kids' got ahold of them, no offence to the company because alone and in small doses they smelled great, and sprayed a good bit of it and my house kind of smelled like I imagine a brothel would have!!!!

The mens' BOD spray will forever hold a soft spot in my heart as my 4 year old would bring it to me everyday and ask "Can I use the man spray?! I wanna smell like a man!!!" The fragrences were good too, not too strong :)
  Mommy in PA:  They sent us a pretty big selection of fragrances.  I was actually a bigger fan of the men's fragrances than the women's.  My daughter ended up stealing all of my women's fragrances and happily applies them every morning before school...leaving everyone else gagging due to her inability to just use a little bit (I pitty those poor kids on the bus...lol).  Needless to say she loves every one of them : )  Also for those of you who may think that these are a little known brand...I just saw the BOD gift sets at Walmart two nights ago. 
  I think that any one of these or a gift set would make a wonderful Christmas gift for any spouse or teenager you are shopping for. 

 

No comments: