PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"Tails of Abbygail"

disclaimer:  We received the DVD below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
"Tails of Abbygail"
 
 
 
  Kids get to come along on a wonderful adventure with Abbygail and her assortment of whimsical friends.  Abbygail, a Jack Russell Terrier, is the star of the show.  Along with her friends from the barnyard (King Arthur, Rosebud, Betty, Zane, Girlfriend, Pirate Dog, and Champ) Abbigail will educate and entertain your kiddos like no animated dog can. 
 
  Unlike most kids series today, the "Tails of Abbygail" uses the real animals with voiceovers (think Milo and Otis).  Abbigail and her friends aren't just for entertainment either, they are there to help teach your kiddos manners and safety along the way. 
 
Creator, Terri Lynn Link, uses her own four legged friends as the characters, how cool is that?!?!
 
  The "Tails of Abbygail" series was previously featured on CBS and is now available on TBN Children's Network. 
 
  Mommy in GA: My 5 year old son and 8 year old daughter were pretty excited about this review! They really enjoyed watching the movie and the best part for me is that it is kind of a short movie so when they asked if we could take it in the car the answer was yes!

My 2 older daughters' weren't big fans but if we put it on in the car they don't complain too much :)
 
  Mommy in PA:  My daughter grew up watching Milo and Otis so I figured she would love this series (even though she is a teenager now).  Ok, I will admit the series is a little too "young" for her but we did enjoy watching it together and laughing at the comical characters. 
 
  My son (the nine year old that acts like he is forty) did watch for a bit but he hasn't been one for sitting and watching any kid of movie since he was about two : (  He did think the characters were neat though.
 
  The best audience I found at my house was my 5 and 6 year old niece and nephew.  They sat through the whole thing and my niece even asked to watch it again.  I'm thinking that kids up to about 6 will love this. 

No comments: