PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Maybe Monday (Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream)



Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

  So the best thing about being a BzzAgent is getting the opportunity to try new products and let others know what we think.  If you aren't familiar with BzzAgent you can head over here to learn more and sign up if you are interested. 

  Mommy in PA is currently doing a BzzCampaign for Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream and here is her thoughts:

  Mommy in PA says:  When I received the invite for this BzzCampaign I was super excited because I normally experience very dry, cracked hands in the winter because we typically burn coal and it dries out the air in our house considerably and I also think I may have a sort of allergic reaction to the coal itself because this year my hands haven't been nearly as dry and haven't cracked at all (we are using wood).  Either way I was excited to try the product because it was pretty much created by some Norwegian fishermen who were experiencing a lot of dryness, chapping, and cracking of their skin from the harsh Norwegian weather.  This very much interested me because surely if it worked for them, it could work for me too.

  When I received my BzzKit in the mail I eagerly took out the full-size product that they sent and opened it right away.  First thing I noticed was that the product has hardly any scent at all.  I guess this is a good thing because the less added perfumes, etc. the easier on the skin.  I applied a small amount to my hands and rubbed it in.  I noticed right away that this is a lot thicker than most lotions I am used to using.  I did not like how the lotion left a greasy buildup on my skin.  I dealt with it for awhile though but when I tried to wash it off a little while later it just kept feeling greasy.  This is a good thing though because it proves that the lotion really does hold in moisture well. 

  I don't think this is something I will wear around during the day but am considering using it at night (possibly with gloves) and Mommy in GA had a great idea about using it on my dry feet at night with a pair of socks over it to help hold in the moisture too.  I will be trying both of these ideas. 

  Another idea that BzzAgent mentions is using it on your nails after a manicure to keep the great look longer or it can also be used in place of lip balm. 

  Probably the most impressive thing about the product is that they say a 2 oz. bottle (priced at around $4.99) would last a person 200 uses.  That is a very good deal for skin care. 

  Disclaimer:  I received the above item for free from BzzAgent.  All opinions remain my own.


No comments: