PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Storytime Sunday (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I did receive a free copy of this book from Hay House Inc in exchange for a review, all opinions are my own.



A Tenzing Norbu Mystery
Written By: Gay Hendricks and Tinker Lindsay



I know,  I apologize for doing these reviews back to back but, the second I finished reading the First Rule Of ten I was dying to see what happened in The Second Rule of Ten!!  It was such an engrossing story and I couldn't wait to dive into the Second Rule of Ten and I have to say I was NOT disappointed!!!  The Second Rule of Ten was just as good as the First!! You get to learn a little more of Ten's past and what makes him tick not to mention go on the adventure of not only his second (which twists into his third) Private Detective missions!! 

You get to meet new characters in The Second Rule of Ten but, no worries they remembered to bring the characters you already knew back into the story also(HUGE highlight for me, I can't stand to read a series that forgets to bring back some of the existing characters!)  

Onto the actual review lol!

The Second Rule Of Ten is:
Be on the lookout for unconscious beliefs. They are blinders that prevent you from understanding what is actually happening.

OK so now the man who is an EX-monk, EX-Cop and is finally a Private Detective (almost) he has paying customers, but is still awaiting the legalities to go through.  He catches a paying case that was pretty easy to get to the bottom of and a few months later gets him a second paying gig but, this one is a little more complicated!!!  

The series has kept me on my toes and I will tell you what, I can not wait to get my hands on the Third Rule of Ten.  They have peaked my interest and I really can't wait to see how this all ends!! 

 I know I was not super detailed in the events but, I hate to give anything away!!!  I hope this has been helpful and please check out the link in the title for more info on the book!!!!



No comments: