PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

derma e

disclaimer:  We received the following products for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
derma e



 
  We each received the following three items from derma e:
 
 
  For all skin types this cleanser is sulfate-free and helps promote clarity and glow.  Great for skin that is showing signs of uneven pigmentation such as sun damage, freckles, dark spots, and age spots.  This cleanser is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, and GMOs.
 
  Mommy in GA: First off I have to remind you I am a sense of smell person lol..... I LOVE the smell of this cleanser!!!!  Not only does it lather nicely and clean my face well.... It has a great refreshing citrus smell which gives me a little burst of energy!!!
 
  Mommy in PA:  This cleanser has the softest lather I have ever experienced in a facial cleanser.  It feels great on my skin and I can just tell how gentle it is. 
 
I use this twice a day and have actually gotten positive feedback from total strangers.  I had gone to pick up an item from our local classifieds and the lady I was getting the item from actually told me what a beautiful complexion I had (I was using this skin care routine for about a week at the time).  Needless to say, these products are now my favorite : )
 
Microdermabrasion Scrub w/ Dead Sea Salt
 
  Also for all skin types this microdermabrasion scrub will give you immediate results.  Using a crystal blend system it safely removes dead skin cells and retexturizes your skin to leave it silky smooth.  This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial colors, gluten, and is wind energy certified. 
 
  Mommy in GA:I am going to copy Mommy in PA and tell you I LOVE the scrub too!!!! I use this about every 2-3 days, I use it on my feet to smooth those obnoxious heels and about once a month I do my whole legs! I love how smooth I feel getting out of the shower :) I also use this to revive my face and the best part is that you only have to use a little bit!!!!!

 
  Mommy in PA:  I LOVE the texture of this scrub and the fragrance is absolutely enchanting.  The scrub has a wonderful citrus-like scent to it.  It really seems to wake me up, so I tend to use it in the morning.
 
Dummy me didn't realize that you were only supposed to use this a couple of times a week and when I first started I was using it once a day...do not use it once a day because it will definitely dry out your skin. 
 
I also want to note that after rinsing this does leave an extremely oily residue, but not to worry because as soon as you use the next step (brightening cleanser) all will be perfect : )
 
After realizing my mistake and only using the product twice a week I noticed a big difference in the softness of my skin and will definitely be ordering in the future. 
 
 
 
  For normal to oily skin types this Brightening Serum targets uneven pigmentation and age damage.  This product is from the same line as the Brightening Cleanser. 
 
  Mommy in GA: I have only used this once or twice so far, I really should pick it up more often, I am the worst about a bedtime regiment or first thing in the morning regiment....I fly by on what I think of in the moment!
 
  Mommy in PA:  I actually use this under my regular moisturizer twice a day.  I don't really have a lot to say about it by itself but in combination with the other products I feel it is doing a great job. 

No comments: