PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fresh Wave

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Fresh Wave




  No matter how many people you have in your household, there is one thing that is guaranteed to disturb your happy home, and we all have it from time to time...odor.  Those odd smells wafting from a stinky gym bag or lingering around your trash can.  Well now is the time to freshen your air with Fresh Wave.

  Fresh Wave has a full line of natural odor removing products.  Using simple, pure and natural ingredients such as water and a combination of plant oils like lime, pine needle, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood,  Fresh Wave doesn't just cover up the odor it gets rid of the odor.

  Their products come in a variety of sizes so if you are a single person household or a large business you can get the amount of product you need.

  In honor of Earth Day Fresh Wave is asking folks to take the #CareAboutYourAir pledge.  By simply learning what your household products have in them, then replacing one product that contains chemicals with something natural, and spreading the word (and taking the pledge) we can help our Earth become a healthier place : )


  Fresh Wave was kind enough to send us each one of their Fresh Wave Gel, Fresh Wave Spray, and Fresh Wave Packs.  And here is our thoughts...

  Mommy in GA: I am with mommy in PA on the packaging, it is ADORABLE and also earth friendly!!!
The products themselves are GREAT!
The Fresh Wave Gel has done wonders keeping our guinea pig scent (and by scent i do mean rodent urine😝) at bay!!! I can walk past her cage and not gag now....thank you Fresh Wave Gel!!!

Fresh Wave Spray I like to spritz a little before having people over that way my house has a fresh smell when people visit as i also have a dog and 5 childen, who all tend to carry their own unique smells (good and bad alike😂)

Fresh Wave Packs are nice to air out my trash can (for poopy diapers!!) Also a nice refresher for the car (you know for all those specialized smells from the backseat😂😂)

All in all i really enjoy the Fresh Wave Lime❤❤

Notice the cute packaging : )

  Mommy in PA:  This was an exciting review opportunity for me, between the pets, the guys, the depends...there is almost always a funky smell or two lurking around.

  The very first thing I did was take out two of the Fresh Wave Packs and stuck them in my husband's work boots.  It's one of those things where you are just sitting there, minding your own business, reading a book, watching tv, etc. when all of a sudden the smell smacks you in the face and you're like "Ewww, what stinks?" ...leather work boots are the worst when it comes to holding in foot odor but the Fresh Wave Packs made an instant difference and I just make sure I toss them back in when he gets home.  Now he doesn't like having to take them out all the time but I don't like his foot odor, so ha ha...we're even : )

  The Fresh Wave Spray is my favorite odor eliminator spray ever.  It comes in a cute little sprayer bottle that has the finest sprayer mist I've ever used.  And it makes this cute little puffing sound when you squeeze the handle...it is just so darn cute : )  Oh and works awesome too!!!  I love the smell, I like to spray it on my couch in the morning and then I can enjoy the scent all day.  It really is a fresh, clean scent.  Kinda reminds me of eucalyptus mixed with some kind of mint.  Hard to explain but really lovely.

  Now the Fresh Wave Gel left me with a bit of a dilemma.  I wasn't quite sure if  I wanted it by my garbage can (for the depends) or if I wanted it by my pet rodents...well I opted for the rodent cage because even with their weekly cage cleaning they can still really stink up the place...especially in the summer.  Well I put the Fresh Wave Gel about a foot away from the cage and I honestly haven't smelled the rodent smell since.  

  So in closing, I really LOVE the Fresh Wave line of products.  This will be something I will be purchasing.  Sometimes it is hard to find products that work well and are good for your family and the environment but this totally does just that.

No comments: