PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Maybe Monday


These Arm & Hammer Power Packs are awesome!! I love these things and they are priced very decent!!  you don't have  worry about spilling any of your detergent it is one easy step you put 1 power pack in your washer and turn it on and go about the rest of your day, the really cool thing is that for a limited time if you get a bag with the pink tag on it you can fill out the mail in rebate and get your money back!!  So you are trying it for free, the bonus is that if you like simple and no mess you will definitely be purchasing this again so you will get a buy one get one free in the long run!!

I am a huge Arm  Hammer detergent fanatic any way i have not used a product from them that i haven't liked yet an i have tried many with my 4 kids and my hubby is a painter so i have plenty of dirty clothes to clean!  Arm & Hammer is very easy on sensitive skin....instead of using baby detergents i have been using Arm & Hammer products on my kids from day 1, They get most stains out no matter how long it has sat in the laundry waiting to be washed (you know as well as i do that some of those stains aren't coming out no matter what!!) I can honestly say that i have nothing bad to say about this product.... I love the smell, the price, the no mess and the fact that i can buy one thing of power packs and satisfy all of my laundry needs!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never tried these! Great review, I think I wanna try them now! Thanks!