PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Maybe Monday




Klutchclub Box Review

Sorry i know it is not Monday but due to the long weekend and 4 children ;)  I was a little slow getting my review up i apologize and hope you enjoy the content!!

   OK so last week i got a box from a company called.......Klutchclub!!!!  They sent an information card telling you about the products and several products to taste so after dinner the other night i sat down with my four little ones to see what kind of snacks out of the box they liked!!!  We found we all have very similar taste buds so that was fun!!

Inside my box i received a peach mango Barlean's fish oil (full size!!!), Kind Bar,No Nuts! Seed and Fruit mix,  Zico coconut water, A Hy Drive energy drink mix, Plentils crunchy lentil chips, Tea Forte (4 different types) to try, Sheaterra organics rose hips black soap (deep pore facial cleanser)Power Yoga with Kristin McGee (50 minutes worth of DVD!!!)  And a 25 dollar gift card for Hyde....at http://www.yogahyde.com/ . 

Everything i received looks great and is very generously proportioned! Like i said me and all 4 of the kiddos shared!!  I have not yet Had a chance to try the fish oil.

the kind bar was great it is a nice healthy snack and.....my kids wanted to know if we had more because it was delicious (what mom would not love hearing that about a nutritious snack??!!!)  The Kind Bar had nuts and chocolate and peanut butter

The No Nuts! Seed and Fruit mix was great as well and again my kids wanted more, as did i!!! If you love trail mix you will love the seed and fruit mix (minus the nuts but still fantastic!!)

Zico coconut water did not receive as great reviews as the rest, my 9 year old liked it but my 2 year old said it was nasty!  It is not a bad product but It does have to be your thing!

Plentils crunchy chips were OK but, they are a little bland for our crew of taste buds again a great product but you have to like that kind of thing!

Power Yoga:  The DVD will have to be tried later when i don't have 4 or 5 kids under my feet all day!! (Ga has early summer!!!) 


Tea Forte: The tea was fantastic all though i only tried the honey yuzu....am looking forward to trying the others

Yoga Hyde: I have not checked out this site or used my 25 $ gift certificate yet but intend to do so soon!!


Hy Drive: The kids tried the energy drink  i know what was i thinking?!!!) They loved it though!!


She Terra Organics, I tried this product and love it!!  I not only used it on my face but when i gt this product i actually tried it on my feet (they get super dry and it is so hard for me to find products that work on them!)  But i used this on them 1 time so far and put lotion them (which does not work by itself!)  and they were almost soft immediately!!!

If you are interested in receiving a KLUTCHclub box valued at around $50 for Just $18 or less a month click here to see what it is all about.

Disclaimer:  I received the products above for free but all opinions are my own.


No comments: