PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vocalpoint...Free Tide Pods Sample!


 If you are a member of Vocalpoint login to your account to see if you have the opportunity to get a free sample of Tide Pods.  If you are not already a member, go here and sign up to get a lot of great opportunities.
  I've gotten a sample of these in the mail before and I must say that I was surprised that the whole thing dissolved even in the cold water.  I put them in with a load of pretty stained jeans from when we went out fishing and all the jeans came out looking like they did before they were coated in mud.  Very impressed!
  These have a special three-chamber design that cleans, fights stains, and brightens all in one.

Disclaimer:  I received the sample I mentioned above for free but all opinions are my own. 

No comments: