PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Maybe Monday


Loreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream

Mommy in PA says:  So my latest Smiley360 mission is for the Loreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream.  I've always been a little bit sceptical when it comes to products that say they can improve my skin in just one application but I figured I'd give it a try anyway.  After one week all I can say is that I'm sure glad I did.

My initial thoughts upon receiving my sample product were that I don't really care much for the smell and I was really worried when I applied it because it is pretty thick.  I could just picture my face breaking out like crazy from the heavy product clogging my pores when the weather just turned warm enough here to make me sweat on a regular basis.  But I did it anyway...seven days, seven applications (I know it says to apply it twice a day but I was afraid I wouldn't have enough to do the whole week applying twice a day).  Lo and behold there is enough here for atleast another week so I will continue to use it and see if I get any other results. 

The thickness was also a concern for me because I can't stand to feel anything on my face.  I was amazed that the Loreal Youth Code absorbed very quickly and the only time I noticed it was if I actually put my hand on my face and then I could feel it then but it wasn't a greasy feeling it was just a slightly tacky feeling.  After an hour or so I couldn't even tell I had applied it anymore. 

Ok, so now on to my results:  Day 2 of my experience I looked at the area right below my eyes.  I have some very fine lines (quite a few of them) that make my skin appear a little bit darker there and give me the whole bags under the eyes look.  I didn't see a difference in the lines themselves but I did notice that the bags under my eyes look had pretty much disappeared.  My whole face already looked more refreshed.  I also liked how smooth my face felt.

Day 5 was when I really noticed that the fine lines were getting less noticeable to me.  I mean they were still there but they weren't the first thing I noticed when I looked at my face anymore. 

Day 7 is today and I must say that I am very happy with the fact that my fine lines under my eyes are improving (not gone, but who knows after another week).  I am still impressed that I haven't had issues with greasy skin or breakouts after applying this all week (this alone almost makes it worth buying).  My face overall is more fresh and more revived looking.  But I still don't really care for the smell.  Now if it could just get rid of those expression lines on my forehead....that would be a miracle.

You can click here to learn more about this mission and learn more about Smiley360.

Disclaimer:  I recieved this trial size product for free from Smiley360 but all opinions are my own.



No comments: