PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Storytime Sunday

This week for storytime sunday mommy in Ga would like to share a tip!!  My 9 year old daughter and my 7 year old daughter love the books that are series rather than single books, they are a lot like me and love to get to know the characters and the backgrounds, they like to get drawn into the story!

Another great thing about the series are that they are the gift that keep giving! My kids go back to school tomorrow and if you look through all the scholastic fliers that get sent home you can order the series through them or your local book store online or even at walmrt, they make great birthday presents, or Christmas presents, a fun treat for if they have been good or have done the chores. 

My 9 year olds favorite are the Magic Tree House series.  She LOVES them, when she starts reading she doesn't want to put it down until she is finished with the entire book.

Some other great series that range in ages are:

Diary Of a Wimpy Kid
Harry Potter
39 Clues
Fancy Nancy
Junie B Jones
Moody Judy
and of course Dr. Seuss

These are just to name a few and most of these are popular hits right here in my house!!  Hopefully this storytime Sunday has been helpful to you and hope to see you here next week!!!!!

Disclaimer: I have not received any compensation for this post and all opinions are my own.

No comments: