PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Washing Wedensday

 Earth Friendly Products

Mommy in GA and Mommy in PA recently got a chance to try out some of the Earth Friendly Product Line.  Earth Friendly Products has a vast assortment of household cleaning products, paper products, and products for our pets.  Their products are all free of toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates or other harmful ingredients. 

Mommy in GA received the:
Laundry detergent, Fruit and Vegetable Wash and a roll of Paper towels.


Mommy in Ga says:  I apologize for not providing a pic of the paper towels, They worked so great that they are gone!!!

The Laundry detergent is fantastic....the scent is Magnolia & Lily and smells awesome!! I was worried about how clean they were going to get my clothes because i have always wondered if they actually work as well as they say they do, needless to say i was pleasantly surprised!! 
The Laundry detergent is 50 fl oz. yet does not take up extra space in my laundry room which is ideal because my laundry room is not very big.  It cleans all the clothes very sufficiently and also leaves them smelling fresh when they come out of the dryer. Also on that same note, they build in a natural coconut softener in the detergent, so they are also static free when removed from they dryer! 
It is gentle on your clothes yet effective on dirt and gentle on the skin of my little ones at the same time
The ingredients are:  100% natural anionic coconut kernel oil based surfactant, horsetail plant, coconut oil based fabric softener, essential oils of magnolia & lily and purified water
For tough stains you can pour the detergent right on the stain, rub lightly and wash as normal.
Also due to the fact that natural ingredients are used , color and body may vary.
The only warning is to keep out of reach of children.

The Fruit and Vegetable Wash left my fruits and vegetables clean and as it states there were no after taste or odors left behind from the cleaner, i am very impressed as it only took seconds to use and the kids could dig into the fruits and veggies and i did not have to worry about them having left over residue or missed dirt.  It also takes care of any waxy build ups.
Use the spray and cover your fruit or vegetables rise with clear warm water and dry with a paper towel (which you can also purchase with these other great earth friendly products!!!)
Ingredients are: water and plant derived surfactant
Because natural ingredients are used the body and color may vary.
Keep out of reach of children.

It says the body and color may vary, Mine were both clear and all of my products tested turned out to be great additions to the household!!!!!



Mommy in PA says:  The first thing I tried was the dishwashing cleaner and I must say that I was very much impressed.  I will admit that I have always been a little skeptical on how good a natural cleaner would really perform after using brand name products most of the time.  The dishwashing liquid listed it's only ingredients as Water, Coconut Oil Derived Surfactants and Grapefruit Oil.  Well let me tell you what, that stuff worked just as good as any of the other dishwashing detergents I have ever used.  That and I really like the smell.  I'm not a really big fan of grapefruit as a food but for a scent it was really nice.  I honestly thought that this wouldn't give me enough suds but it did.

Now on to the Orange Plus All Purpose Cleaner.  It is made from Water, Pressed Orange Oil,  Ethanol (derived from corn) and Biodegradable Surfactants (plant derived).  I had to put this one to the ultimate test...my stove.  After spraying once it had removed most of the build up and after the second spray and wipe down there were only a couple of small grease spots which just needed a little more elbow grease.  I love the orange smell it leaves the house smelling nice. 

Disclaimer:  We did receive the above products for free but all opinions remain our own.

No comments: