PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Storytime Sunday


Your Local Library


This is not our average storytime sunday!! This storytime sunday will be based on :  How well do you know your local library??!!  I personally did not know mine very well but, i was there the other day returning a book for one of my little ones and happened to walk past a bookshelf that said "Help your library!" 

 You could go through the shelf and the soft cover books were 50 cents and you could get a hardcover for a dollar, mind you it is only select books chosen by your library and all libraries may not do this but, it is definately worth looking into!!

Also mommy in Pa reminded me that you can go into your local library and not only check out books but movies as well!!
You can use the computers in your library and I am almost positive I am forgetting a few things (maybe you want to leave a comment and remind me of what I have forgotten??!!)

Another great thing is, in the city where mommy in Pa and  i grew up there is a bookstore called "Rosies bookstore" you take the books you have already read and trade them in for new books!!


disclaimer: I received nothing in exchange for this post just a little something that was on my mind!!

No comments: