PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Snuggle Scent Boosters (Mommy in PA)

disclaimer:  I received the products below for free from Smiley360 in exchange for helping to spread the word about the product(s).  All opinions remain my own.
 
Snuggle Scent Boosters
 
 
 
Mommy in PA:  I was so excited when this package showed up in my mail.  Not only did they send a full size package of the Snuggle Scent Boosters in the Lavender Joy scent but also a cute little Snuggle bear!!! 
 
  Now I must admit that I am typically not a huge lavender fan but I really like the scent of these scent pacs.  They really give my laundry a fresh, just laundered scent that lasts and lasts.  I'm a slacker when it comes to putting my laundry away and sometimes have baskets sitting in my living room for a week or more before they finally get put away.  This normally leads to some pretty dull smelling clothes by the time we get around to wearing them.  Not the case with the Snuggle Scent Boosters...even after a week in the basket and a few days in the drawer they still smelled like I just washed them : )  Now I catch myself purposely choosing out clothes that I know got washed with these because they just smell so much better.
 
  Speaking of washing...that's another great thing about the Snuggle Scent Boosters.  They come in pac form so all you do is toss them in at the beginning of your wash cycle.  One for regular loads or two for large loads.  No more having to remember to run down and put fabric softener in during the rinse cycle....YAY!!!  I used to have to set a timer every time or I would forget and have to re-rinse the load to add the fabric softener (Imagine how much water that wasted...ugh!).  No more wasted water here : ) 
 
  I'm currently down to my last two scent pacs so I will have to choose carefully what the last load will be before I get another bag.  I literally used this in every load of laundry I did (including my hubby's work clothes) but now that I'm down to the last two I will probably use it them on the throw blankets off the couch that currently smell somewhat dog like (thanks Archie! LOL). 
 
  So do you think you'd like your laundry smelling fresher longer too?  If so you can head over here to find out more : )  Also be sure to check out the Snuggle Scent Booster Freshness Factory Game. 

 

 

No comments: