PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back To School - Student Edition - Day 2 - Bart's Cookies

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Bart's Cookies
  Looking for a great after school snack?  Do you love to give your kiddos fresh home-baked cookies but just don't have the time to?  Well look no further...let Bart's Cookies deliver fresh baked cookies right to your door.  Mommy in GA and Mommy in PA got some of Bart's Cookies and here is what we thought:

  Mommy in GA: We got out samples of cookies through the mail and I have to say it was the fastest going snack I have ever seen in my house, at least in awhile!!!. We received the white chocolate macadamia nut and also the peanut butter chocolate chip, I had to steal a bite of one of the kids' to even get to re-taste them!!!  They were just as good as I remembered!

I asked my 9 year old a couple days before if she remembered the Barts' Cookies and she said I think so but not sure..... the cookies came and she says, "OH my GOSH, I remember now!!!! These are the best cookies ever!!! I LOVE these!!!"

All the other kids' had similar reactions they loved them all equally, I however am still partial to the white chocolate chip and macadamia nut  :)  We enjoyed the cookies and would love to stock the shelves for after school treats!
These are some super thick cookies!
  Mommy in PA:  We received the milk chocolate chip and the white chocolate macadamia nut.  When I mentioned to my kids that we would be getting Bart's Cookies my daughter immediately said "Were those the really thick ones that we loved!?"  She was correct : ) 
  I still cannot get over the thickness of these cookies and it totally amazes me how much flavor you get in every single bite.  They were delicious and so fresh.  The cookies didn't even last a whole 24 hours and they were gone.  These are so much better than any cookies you can buy at a store, even better than the store bakery ones.  These ones really are homemade and you can definitely tell the difference : ) 
  These would be great to send in with your child to school on his/her birthday

No comments: