PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Monday, January 12, 2015

"Creatively Christmas: Inspired Yuletide Decor"

disclaimer:  We received the following for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
"Creatively Christmas:  Inspired Yuletide Décor"
by Jennifer Rizzo
  "Creatively Christmas:  Inspired Yuletide Décor" is a book of unique decorating ideas by Jennifer Rizzo.  She uses a lot of everyday items to create looks specifically for the Christmas season. 
  In the book you will learn how to make weatherproof presents, repurpose old ice skates, find uses for those doilies, and find a lot of unique uses for items in nature.
  She even includes a CD with stencils that she uses in the projects to save you some time.  And there is even a section at the back that shows you some other folks homes decorated for the holidays. 
  Mommy in GA: first off sorry for the delay, that was all me    :(  I sometimes have a hard time balancing my paid job, 4 kids', the house, life in general AND a blog, I sometimes drop the ball and it always seems to be the blog because the other priorities have major repercussions!!

This is a little late OR you could look at it as a HUGE head start on this coming Christmas'!! This will give you plenty of time to get your book AND have time to do your projects all in your own time!

I was looking at the book and it has SO many great ideas' for decorating to make your house look great for the holidays.... ON a budget! Most of the projects in here are to repurpose things you own, things you can find outside or if you have to purchase very cheap! (yard sales, goodwill and value village are a few of the good second hand places I can think of !)

Also another good thing is you get the whole CD for the templates so you can print out the projects and don't have to worry about your inner artist or there lack of!!

Me and the kids' will spend some quality time this summer going through the book and making our decorations for the Holidays and I can't wait!!!

  Mommy in PA:  I am going to send my kiddos on a mission to get me some acorn tops.  I totally fell in love with her Glittery Scatter Acorns, stunning and simple...you can't beat that!  I also loved the idea for the Paper Toy Animal-Inspired Napkin Rings, so cute!  Can't draw animals...that's ok, she includes the stencils on the CD!  Ok...I wanna make almost every single project! 
  What a creative lady!  And I love the fact that she includes a lot of her stencils on the enclosed CD, though at first I was bummed because I thought that the disk was Christmas songs to get you into the Christmas spirit : (  Oh well, stencils are good too : ) 
The photos in the book are gorgeous and very inspiring.

No comments: