PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Freshy

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
Freshy
 
 
 
  Are you tired of having to throw out foods because they went bad before you got a chance to use them?  And who has the kind of money needed to buy all of those vacuum sealers or even the bags to go with them?  Well what if we told you that there was another solution, a simple product that will prolong the freshness of your food without any extra effort on your part other than setting it within a three-foot radius of your foods.  Ok, so you are probably thinking we are crazy at this point...well we introduce to you...Freshy.
 
  Freshy is simply an egg-shaped device that can be used in your fridge or pantry to prolong the freshness of everything from breads to meats (even leftovers).  Freshy contains natural mineral elements that reduce oxidation and slows the growth of bacteria in foods stored in plastics, styrofoam, glass, cardboard, paper, or ceramic. 
 
  Freshy is the no maintenance food freshness prolonger, just replace it once a year. 
 
  Mommy in GA: I used my Freshy mostly on the counter (where I keep my fruits and breads) I like the freshy best for these items only because with so many people in the house my other stuff like eggs and milk are history before any where close to expiration!!

I always buy extra loaves of bread and extra fruit because lets be honest ladies who wants to make more than one trip to the store?! Anyway so I put it on the counter and I seriously noticed a difference in my bread and fruit staying fresher longer!!!
 
  Mommy in PA:  I actually used this in my pantry the most.  I keep all of my bread and fresh fruits there so I figured I'd see the most noticeable difference there.  I was right too.  Typically, in the summer, I have issues with keeping my breads from molding.  I think it has something to do with the humidity.  Well needless to say I got kind of used to chucking half loaves of bread during the summer, but not this year.  I had absolutely no bread issues this year.  It was amazing! 
 
  I also noticed that our bananas didn't get too ripe, too fast either.  That's a plus : ) 
 
I love the fact that all you do is just sit your Freshy within 3 feet of the products that you are wanting to keep fresh.  That is way easier than vacuum sealing everything, and not to mention the cost (I know how expensive those rolls of bags are for the sealers, that's why we don't use ours anymore). 
 
  I do have to note though that I think our Freshy didn't last quite a whole year as ours is starting to loose its effectiveness.  I had gotten some fresh fruit at the store and only had it for a couple of days (Freshy was right next to the basket) and I still ended up loosing a pear and four kiwis : (  So maybe it just depends on the circumstances how long your Freshy will work.  Mine did do a wonderful job on the bread issue so I guess I should give it a break...LOL.
 

No comments: