PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Balanced Guru

 
disclaimer:  We received the following products for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
 
 
Balanced Guru




  Are you looking to add a little more balance to your life (balance in your skincare routine that is) then Balanced Guru has you covered.  Balanced Guru carries a full line of certified organic products for your skin, body, and hair to help everyone find their own balance. 


  Mommy in GA and Mommy in PA each received samples of Balm Me Up and Soothe Me Slowly and here is what we thought:


  Mommy in GA:  These both had equal effectiveness on my nasty, dried out heels.  I noticed that they both left an oily residue but that's ok because my heels feel smoother now and that was the point.  It was amazing how quickly these products relieved my dry skin.  And they even smell good, the Balanced Guru products that is, not my feet. 


  Mommy in PA:  The Balm Me Up was a great product for relieving my dry skin issues.  My hands tend to dry out a lot, especially in the winter and this product actually made the dryness go away instantly.  It did leave my hands feeling on the oily side but it wasn't the kind of oiliness that leaves a residue on other surfaces (which is a huge plus, especially when you are typing a lot). 

  I really like the smell of the Soothe Me Slowly.  It really does give you a soothing feeling.  This is great for spraying on your skin before bedtime.  

No comments: