PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, June 26, 2015

ToiletTree Products - Portable Oral Irrigator

disclaimer:  We received the following product for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
 
ToiletTree Products - Portable Oral Irrigator
 
 
 
  Keeping your teeth clean and healthy, especially when on the go can be daunting at times.  Especially when you hate to floss.  Well ToiletTree Products has a solution that will not only make oral health easier but also more convenient...the Portable Oral Irrigator.
 
  The Portable Oral Irrigator helps you get a deep down clean in all those hard to reach places using an adjustable pulsating stream of water.  Great for people with bridges and braces where normal flossing just won't cut it.
 
  The nozzle (they include 2 so you don't have to share the same nozzle) rotates a full 360 degrees allowing you to reach every corner of your mouth, and it even folds down for easy storage.  The irrigator itself even folds down to half its normal size when done using so that you can take it with you wherever you go.  Great for business trips, lunch breaks, etc.  It also features two different operating modes (normal and soft) allowing you choose which works the best for your dental situation.  And the unit is even rechargeable.
 
  Mommy in GA: Okay so the Oral Irrigator I was a little hesitant to use, and now I am furious I missed out that time!!! This is great........ I am probably about to overshare but here it goes! I used this for the first time when I still had the morning bed fuzzies (meaning before brushing my teeth !Eww I know) I used it then so that I could see how well it was really going to work and let me tell yall I was really impressed!!

I had to brush my teeth to get the fresh feeling only brushing gives you but, the irrigator is a nice thing to have to keep your teeth feeling clean between meals or on the go!
I used the low setting because my teeth are a little sensitive, I also tried the normal setting and it wasn't unbearable, but that is he nice thing is you get an option not just one setting!! 
 
  Mommy in PA:  As soon as this arrived I handed it to my teenage daughter.  She has had tons of dental issues the past couple of years, the most recent being a bunch of small cavities between her teeth...obviously due to a non-diligent job of flossing : ( 
 
  She filled it up and decided to try it out on her hand first to see just how hard the water shot out.  Well needless to say, she was a little scared to try it in her mouth.  After a few minutes she decided to try it out and ended up handing it back to me saying she was just too afraid it might pop out her fillings. 
 
  Well that left me to try it out and I just wanna say that if you've never tried an oral irrigator before be very careful as to not totally drench yourself and all of your surroundings like I did...LOL!  This does take some practice : )  But I will say that it is great for getting out all of those tiny food particles and for removing plaque.  I just wish I would have had one of these when my daughter was younger and maybe we could have avoided a lot of the issues she is dealing with now. 
 
 
 

No comments: