PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

top trenz

disclaimer: We did not receive this particular item to review...all opinions are our own

rubbzy headercard.jpg

Mommy in Ga says:  BUMMER!!!!  These would have been an awesome item to review with all these girls'!!!  These look way cooler than the competing stretchy bracelets my kids' have talked me into buying them, not too mention look like a much better quality also!!!

Here is a link that will take you to the #rubbzy rubber band page on Top Trenz ( while you are there check out all of the other REALLY great products you could buy if you win the $150 shopping spree giveaway we are doing here!!!!!!)

#rubbzy rubber bands bracelets are the newest and hottest thing right now!!  They are really decent on the pocket book also.... You can buy them made OR buy the charms and rubber band kits and make your own!!  I love having options with stuff like that!

Well I just wanted to give ya'll a little info on the product and hope you will take a look, I know come Christmas time, they will be on my list of things to buy :) 

Below is one excited little girl about stylin' up her outfit and shades with the #rubbzy bands :)

valerie pic final.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is absolutely adorable! I love this blog!!