PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Rice n Simple + Free Sample through 10/10!!!

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.

Rice n Simple



  Are you looking for a quick meal idea but tired of the same old freezer dinners?  How about an all-natural, cholesterol free alternative...Rice n Simple.

  Rice n Simple comes in two varieties (Jasmine or Californai-grown Brown Rice) and the choice of three flavoring pouches (Soy Sauce, Shiitake Mushroom Sauce, or Teriyaki Glaze).  Each box contains a microwaveable bowl of rice and one flavor pouch. 

  Preparation is simple.  You take the bowl out of the box, peel off the film cover, cook in the microwave for one minute, stir in your flavoring, and you are ready to eat.  And because the flavoring packets are separate you can always just use the rice in your own recipes or choose a little or a lot of flavor that's included. 

  Mommy in GA: We tried all of the rice and LOVED it!!!  I will admit the one night I was making beef tips and rice and I had no other rice so I improvised and used the rice n simple I actually used a box of both  kinds and then we put the beef tips over it! the kids' ate it up like crazy!!!

My oldest is just a rice fan so she opened up the jasmine rice and just had rice one day no flavoring or anything and she LOVED it, she said it was a little sweeter than the rice I usually buy.

We actually did not use any of the flavoring, my kids' are weird about flavors lol.  This is one of my favorite features of the rice because you have the option to use NO sauce, a little sauce OR you can use ALL of the sauce. Totally up to you where as usually when you purchase something like this the sauce is mixed right in :(

  Mommy in PA:  I was the only one who actually ate the brown rice and I personally didn't care for it as it seemed quite dry.  The flavor was good, just too dry for me. 

  The Jasmine rice was great!  I was the only one who actually had it with the flavoring packets, my daughter had hers with cheese sauce, and my hubby had his with gravy.  I really liked the flavoring packets in the Teriyaki Glaze and the Shiitake Mushrooms but I did not like the Soy Sauce. 

  The bowls for the Jasmine Rice were the perfect size but the ones for the Brown Rice were a little on the small side to try to stir in the flavoring.  I love the fact that these only take one minute each in the microwave. 

  Rice n Simple is offering everyone free samples through tomorrow.  Just head over here to get yours. 

No comments: