PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.  
Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother
  If you are anything like us, you probably experience dry, rough feet from time to time.  Sometimes creams and lotions just don't seem to do the trick by themselves.  Well in steps Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother.  It will help you transform your rough heels into smooth ones in no time.  It also helps to remove corns and calluses instantly.  
  No sharp blades to worry about, unique roller surface provides effective hard skin removal.  The treatment they use on the roller even destroys 99.9% of Staphylococcus Aureus bacteria. 
  The Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother comes with the smoother, one roller, and 2 AA batteries.  Replacement rollers are sold separately. 
  Mommy in GA: The Dr. Scholl's Express Foot Smoother is actually my new best friend!!!!!!  I fell in LOVE as soon as I opened the box :)
My feet are the worst!!! SUPER dry heels in the winter :(  I am constantly fighting the cracks and dry skin.  I use a variety of lotions and tried everything, the stones and scrubs etc... and then I opened my Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother!!

I use mine quite a bit and it helps ALOT!!! I love it, in case I hadn't mentioned it lol.  This would make a REALLY great gift for any woman in your life that needs a little foot pampering!!  Or you could keep reading and find out it is great for everyone ;) 
  Mommy in PA:  We love our Dr. Scholl's Express Pedi Foot Smoother!  We all gave it a whirl to remove our dead flaky skin from our feet.  My daughter and husband also both have calluses from wearing their boots everyday and the foot smoother did a wonderful job at making them a lot smaller and smoother.  I was just amazed at how smooth my feet were, they haven't felt that nice since the last time we went to the beach : ) 
 I wouldn't let my son use it on his own feet because he is a Diabetic and it says not to use on kids under the age of twelve.  Well not wanting to be left out, he offered to use it on my husband's feet for him while he watched tv....it was hilarious!  This is definitely something that we will be buying some refills for and using all the time.
  The only thing I don't like is the fact that all of the dead skin ends up all over your floor if you don't hold your foot over the garbage can.  So just make sure you either do this over a garbage can or have your vacuum cleaner handy : )

No comments: