PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last Minute Gift Idea...NYE Glam!

disclaimer:  We received the following product for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
NYE Glam
  Are you looking for a last minute gift idea for a woman or teen?  Do you have a Macy's nearby?  Well if so...you are in luck!  Found exclusively at Macy's this NYE Impulse Eye and Cheek Palette is sure to bring a smile to her face.  It features 20 eye shadows in a variety of mattes and shimmers along with 3 blush/bronzers all in its exclusive gun metal quilted case.  All of this for only $25.

  Mommy in GA: Okay! I LOVE makeup and was very excited to try the NYE Impulse eye and cheek palette :) The above photo is after I used the palette!

I used the first block of eye shadows to achieve the look (I did add a little sparkle of my own lol) and then for the liner look I used the tip of the eyeshadow applicator and used the black matte color included in the palette.
I would like to add that it is a lighter feeling makeup, I can't stand the real heavy makeups!  Also easily applied this makeup would make for a great gift for that special lady :)

I used the bottom blusher as a bronzer to look a little less pale also!

I had a before picture but, I have a pretty severe cold and decided not to subject our audience to that!!!

I would also like to add that my totally unbias children (You know cause they don't rely on me for food and shelter, OR realize Christmas is tomorrow!!!!!!!) told me that I look beautiful in my new makeup :)

  Mommy in PA:  You just can't go wrong with this palette...neutrals are always in!  I also love the fact that the mirror is as big as the palette, so much easier to see what you are doing compared to those dinky ones they put in typical compacts.  I also like that the case has some weight to it, you can just tell that it is durable and will hopefully last as long as the makeup, sometimes companies tend to put these palettes in pretty cheap cases and I've actually had the lids break off, well what good does that do?  Props for making a sturdy case : )  This would make a fabulous gift!

No comments: