PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

TORRAIN Recycled Bags

disclaimer:  We received the product below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
TORRAIN Recycled Bags

Isn't the catfish so cute : ) 
  Are you looking for a gift for someone who is very eco-conscious?  How about a teen who likes to stick out by having something unique? 
  TORRAIN Recycled Bags are the perfect combination of eco-friendly, stylish, and unique.  Each handbag is made from recycled water-resistant feed bags or bags used to haul cement.  Each bag has a fully lined interior along with multiple pockets (some inside/some outside).  They make a huge assortment of handbag designs along with wallets, magazine bags, tote bags, etc. 
 When they first started, the bags were all washed, dried, and sewed by local Cambodian artisans.  Now they've expanded to employ communities who have been displaced from their farmlands, affected by landmines, or devastated by polio (The Angkor Line).  There is also a line made solely in Portland, OR (the Made in America Line). 
  Mommy in GA: I was so excited when I opened my package!!! If you know me at all you know I am not huge on the idea of a purse but, my TORRAIN arrived and I decided if I could fit everything but the kitchen sink in it, how could I go wrong?!?!  I will tell you one thing if I had one of these when my kids' were smaller I never would have had to carry 2 bags!

It has a couple little pockets inside (to stash your money or cards, or you could put your sunglasses or a sippy cup in it!!)

The inside is wide open so you can put all kinds of stuff in there, extra diapers, your wallet, touch up make up, pens, pencils OR ALL of the above and still have more room to play with!

My only sad new is I should have been a little smarter about the outside pocket. I stuck my smartphone (no protective cover on it :( ) and I bent over to look at something and it fell out of the pocket and cracked the screen (Wish I would have borrowed Mommy in Pa's bag with the Velcro pocket!!!!!)

All in all this is a great bag and very cute and original! I carry mine everyday, as it is waterproof, rain or shine :)

Hope yall are able to put a TORRAIN product on your list or cross it off someone elses!! I know I will be putting a wallet on my list :)

 The Velcro outer pocket makes a great place to keep a cell phone : )

  Mommy in PA:  This bag is great!   Not only does it have enough pockets to keep all of my things in but it's even waterproof!  This is going to come in super handy for the flea markets next summer.  We normally don't have a lot of space to sit our things so often times our purses end up sitting on the ground and sometimes it is muddy, not worries with this bag : )  I also love the fact that the shoulder strap is padded, it was a nice little touch. 
And another great thing is that nobody else around here has a bag like mine, and it does get a lot of attention.  "What a cute bag" comes up quite a bit : )

 

No comments: